MERCURY FREE PICTURE.jpg
 

MERCURY-FREE DENTISTRY

Mercury is the most toxic non-radioactive element on the earth. Mercury vaporizes easily at room temperature, and in this state is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Inhaled mercury can be readily absorbed into the bloodstream.

Mercury can adversely affect the immune, urinary, cardiac, respiratory, and digestive systems. Our practice adheres to the highest standards of care to safely remove these amalgam fillings.

Whenever a patient opts to remove an amalgam filling in our office, we protect you from any possible exposure to mercury vapors during the process by using rubber dams, high-vacuum mercury vapor removers, negative ionizing technology, high-volume water suction, and oxygen to avoid vapors getting into your respiratory system.

Our fillings and restorations are either tooth-colored porcelain or composite, which allows for a finished product that is healthy, beautiful, and natural-looking!

We remove up to 99% of the mercury from the waste-water leaving our office, which means less potential for environmental contamination of rivers and streams.

Pictured below are photos taken before and after the safe removal of amalgam fillings: